Nexus TAC – Training and Consultancy, Management Systems and Business Improvement.
Nexus TAC is an organization established to provide training and consultancy in all aspects related to Management Systems. We provide an extensive range of training and consultancy services based on national and international standards including:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- FSSC/ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
- HACCP Food Safety Management Systems
- British Retail Consortium Global Standard (BRC)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices Quality Management Systems
- Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMD)
- ISO/TS 16949 Automotive Industry Quality Management Systems
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- Integrated Management Systems
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
- Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (SEDEX)
Environmental impact is an important issue around the world, with pressure all over to minimize the impact. Environmental sustainability programs range from reducing the use of resources, recycle to redesigning production processes and products to eliminate production of toxic materials. Environmental Management System (EMS) provides you with a framework for managing environmental responsibilities efficiently that is integrated into your overall operations.
Quality and safe medical devices are so important to customers. Regulatory and customer requirements are becoming tighter where the quality and safety of medical devices are concerned. Medical devices quality management system and good distribution practice for medical devices would be able to help organizations to demonstrate their commitment to the highest possible standards to provide products of the highest quality and safety and to maintain safety and performance of medical devices throughout the supply chain.