ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001:2015 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system to help reduce the impact of its business to the environment. It also provides assurance to the company management as well as stakeholders of its commitment to monitor and measure its environmental performance. It can be used by any organization regardless of its activity or sector.
The main environmental management system requirements consist of:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Reduced cost of waste management
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- Systematic approach in addressing environmental protection
- Continual improvement of environment management system to prevent pollution
- Improved corporate image among regulators and environmentally aware customers
How Can Nexus TAC Help?
Nexus TAC provides management system training and consultancy services. We offer specialized expertise and extensive practical experience to assist client in developing management systems from the initial concept to establishment and successful implementation of the management systems.
We use the following consultation approach to assist you in achieving certification:
- Identify areas requiring improvement or development within your current Management System
- Prepare a strategic action plan, in conjunction with your company personnel, to address those improvement areas and assist with the communication of these requirements to key personnel at all levels
- Provide system-related trainings for your company personnel to create awareness and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills in the implementation of systems
- Provide assistance and advice on the development and implementation of systems, including preparation of documentation
- Advise and assist, if required, with the preparation and submission of applications to your certification body
- Assist with the development of internal auditing procedures and training
- Conduct internal audit to ensure the effective implementation of the management system prior to final audit by your certification body
- Conduct Management Review Meeting to review performance of management system and identify areas for improvement prior to final audit by your certification body